Monday, October 15, 2007

Scrappin

We are having scrapbook night THIS THURSDAY NIGHT at my house. 7PM. Iwill have my house CLEAN, TABLES set up, and a yummy TREAT made. Print your photos, get your stuff ready, and bring your projects, scrappy or otherwise, and I'll see you here. I've got a million supplies/stamps/etc to borrow, plus lots of ideas to help you along with whatever you're working on. (That isn't always the case with my own projects, but always withothers'. Sigh...)

Address is 2505 W. Bloch Road.
From 27th Avenue and Southern, come NORTH. Turn RIGHT (east) on ROESER. TurnLEFT (north) on 25TH AVENUE. Follow the curve around until it intersectswith Bloch. My house is the 2-story on the SW corner of 25th Ave and Bloch.

SEE YA!
Shellie

1 comment:

Vineyard Ward Relief Society said...

Love the blog. What a great idea. Sorry I couldn't make it to scrapbook night. Hopefully next time.
Monique